Friday, March 30, 2012

Local Man GJ Collins WINS 640 Million Dollar Mega Jackpot! Sources close to Mr. Collins that he is in an undisclosed location (Island off the Florida keys) LOL sorting just what to do! More to come


Thursday, March 29, 2012

Funny Tweets! A report says that 15% of Americans admit to cheating on their taxes. Probably because the other 85% don’t have an income anymore.


Secret Numbers for the Mega Jackpot! 4,18,- Great numbers to play for the start of April! Also 36, and 24. Mega ball probably will be 9 or 27


Funny Tweets! wishes my yard was emo so it would cut itself

The Tea Party explained in simple terms. Tea Party = Undercover White Supremacy

Ladies! How to get out of a traffic ticket! Ladies, always keep a V-8 in your car in case you're pulled over so you can pour it over your crotch & say "I need a tampon please let me go."


Funny Tweets! Someone said to me today, "You shouldn't wear that shirt, it's a fall color." My Reply, Bitch my clothes have two seasons - clean and dirty.

Funny Tweets! Just realized if the pilgrims ate cat instead of turkey we would have to eat pussy every thanksgiving! Thank GOD it was turkey.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Funny Tweets! Fortune cookies should have more useful information on them… like… never feed Chinese to a child you’re potty training.



Funny Facebook Status updates! I can't recall one time in my entire life that I've answered a phone call from a "restricted" number and then said, "Wow, I'm glad I answered that"

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

NC Lottery! So who wants to be a Billionaire?

North Carolina Education Lottery: Homepage:
Imagine! Half a Billion Dollars!




Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mega million secret numbers already picked. By me!

Cat-Sized Rats Invade?

Cat-Sized Rats Invade Florida:

Cannot even fathom this! Good Gawd! Cat size? Looks like somethings amiss down there in Florida!




Monday, March 26, 2012

Amazing!



April is the greatest month of the year!



April Flowers! For Cher!


Who says there isn't anything positive left!


Awesome Tree! Wonder what stories it can tell?


Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template